Desktop Application Testing
Mindfire has rich experience in Desktop Application Testing services. We describe some of these project experiences below, and will be glad to share our expertise in detail with you.
Desktop Application Testing Services
Mindfire Solutions provides a range of testing services on desktop applications with the support of our detailed desktop application testing expertise and 10+ years of QA testing experience. Here are the testing services that we provide from our engineering centers in India.
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- UI Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compatibility Testing (Hardware/Software)
- Multi Language Support Testing
- Installation Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Regression Testing (Automation support)
- Exploratory Testing
- Smoke Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Database Testing
- Beta Testing
It is always a good practice to prepare an effective bug report. Fixing a bug depends on how effectively you prepare your bug report. At Mindfire we provide daily test report for our client which will help them to stay updated about the project progress. You are welcome to visit our Daily Testing Bug Report page to get details of the service.
Desktop Application Testing Experience
We have hands on experience in Desktop Application Testing. To discuss how we can help you, please contact us on email@example.com
or call 1-248-686-1424.
Desktop Application Testing Technologies
Mindfire's dedicated team of Desktop Application test engineers have good experience and knowledge in such application testing technologies. Mindfire's rich expertise in different technologies has been generated in the course of delivering many projects for our clients in different parts of the globe. Technologies/Methodologies we have gained expertise and proven track record are as below:
- Ability to derive test cases from SRS(Software Requirement Specification) and Use Cases
- Solid understanding of different platforms; Windows, Mac, Solaris, Linux
- Expertise in dealing with different bug tracking systems
- Use of version control software for test case management
- Profound in SDLC and STLC
- Understanding of Client Server Architecture
- Certified testers from leading certification agencies
- Familiarity with different business domains
- Hands on experience on testing automation tools
- Understanding of System Registries
- Good understanding of different databases, Oracle, My SQL, SQL
- Use of Virtual machines in case of load testing scenarios
Desktop Application Tested Systems
Mindfire Solutions has tested and delivered various websites and web based applications. Here are some examples of the applications that we have tested.
- Manufacturing Support System
- Financial Advisory System
- Newspaper/Magazine Publishing Software Systems
- Sales Force Commission System (SFCS)
- CRM System
- Client-Server based digital content management systems
- Golf Score Maintenance Software
- Insurance Data Remediation System
Desktop Application Testing Industries
We at Mindfire Solutions have provided cutting edge testing solutions to clients in the below mentioned industries and have gained significant appreciation for our expertise. We have successfully tested Desktop based projects across various industries as given below:
- Insurance Group industry
- Print Media industry
- Logistics and Transport industry
- Music & Entertainment industry
- Sports industry
- Manufacturing & Service industry
- Media & Entertainment industry
- IT Consulting industry
- Automotive industry
- IT Services industry
- HealthCare industry
- Utilities industry
- Finance industry
- Business Consulting
We have hands on experience in Desktop Application Testing, please visit some of our Project Samples
. To discuss how we can help you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-248-686-1424.
- 10+ years of Experience in the said technologies.
- Team of highly experienced test engineers with average experience over 5+ years etc.
- Achieved awards in the process of project development with this technology.