1. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place a request, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilised, and other similar information.
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
4. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Mindfire Solutions may collect and use the Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your service requests and support needs efficiently.
- To personalise user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing a service request only to address it. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against reauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
7. GOOGLE ADSENSE
10. CONTACT US
10th Floor, DLF Cybercity
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
Email: [email protected]