Healthcare Software Development
Custom build software to offer value-based care
10+ years' of demonstrated experience in developing customized, robust and secure software solutions for physicians, healthcare ISVs, hospitals & provider networks in the US and Canadian Health IT industries.
We can fully leverage diverse software technologies and platforms to create effective healthcare apps.
We understand healthcare – its complex workflows and regulatory requirements. We are not just app developers.
|Medical Billing||CPOE||Patient Portals|
Depth of knowledge in healthcare and strong software engineering capabilities enable us to develop solutions which are meaningful.
Featured case studies:
Why Clients Love Us?
Healthcare solutions we develop enable care delivery to become more integrated, outcome-based and patient-centric.
- Expertise in developing tightly integrated & interoperable systems
- Knowledge of regulatory compliances (e.g. MU, HIPAA, CCHIT)
- Awareness of healthcare standards (e.g. HL7, ICD-10, XDS/XDS-I )
- Native, web, and hybrid applications for consumer / enterprise use
- Archiving solutions for patient and clinical data
- Development of HIE platforms
- Cross-platform expertise
Our development team comprises of certified technical experts, well versed in the evolving trends of the healthcare industry.
- Custom application development
- Maintenance & ongoing support
- Quality assurance and testing
- Security engineering and privacy
- Migration across technology platforms
- Integration with applications / medical hardware
- Mobility & Cloud solutions
- Interoperability solutions
- BI & reporting
- Technical Consulting
Health Information Exchanges
Medical Device Companies
Accountable Care Organizations
Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
Concierge Medical Practices
Full-cycle development of EMR system
EMR Integration with LabCorp using TCP/IP streaming
EMR Integration with Quest using Windows/Web Services
Web Services for HL7-based Lab integration with Cerner
Data interfacing with GE Ultrasound machines (RS232 based)