- About us
Website getting slower response time or got crashed in pick time is a not new thing for website owners, even some very high profile websites have suffered from serious performance issues owing to large hits on their websites - eventually resulting in monetary loss and above all loss of valuable customers. To avoid such scenario one can go for a load testing/ performance testing which helps to identify the defect of the web application. Load testing is the process of putting demand on a system or device and measuring its response. Load testing is performed to determine a system’s behavior under both normal and anticipated peak load conditions.
At Mindfire, with our expert team of Load and Performance testers, we help ensure that streamlined efforts are also being aligned towards this very important aspect of development. We can give you a fast, cost-effective insight into how your web applications will cope with higher traffic.
To discuss about our offshore Software Testing Services, expertise and how we can help you, please contact us on email@example.com or call 1-248-686-1424.
This is the most valuable aspect in the load testing life cycle, and therefore should be recorded and available for review and evaluation. For example consider the points like response time, throughput, and maximum user load etc.
- Response timeThis refers to the time taken for one system node to respond to the request of another. It is a difficult thing for load testing tools to deal with as they generally have no concept of what happens within a node apart from recognizing a period of time. Our offshore Load Testing team record the system/ software response time while they do website load testing.
- ThroughputIf a system identifies end-users by some form of log-in procedure then a concurrency goal is highly desirable. If the system has no concept of end-users then performance goal is likely to be based on a maximum throughput or transaction rate.
- Maximum user loadThe objective here is to determine the maximum users that can access the application at a specific hardware configuration.
- Internet speed and Peak usage timeWebsite performance over various connection speed e.g. modem, lease-line etc.
-Create a workload model
This will determine the characteristics of the key scenarios based on our key user group.
The other approach we have taken are on Software Load Testing are, Identify the target load levels, Identify metrics, Design specific tests, Run tests, Analyze the results etc.
It is always a good practice to prepare an effective bug report. Fixing a bug depends on how effectively you prepare your bug report. At Mindfire we provide daily test report for our client which will help them to stay updated about the project progress. You are welcome to visit our Daily Testing Bug Report page to get details of the service.
Our offshore software performance testing services offers a solution for varying application types and budgets. Our team has extensive exposure to several commercially and open Source available software load testing tools like, the one is Jmeter.
The Jmeter Load testing tool offers a powerful, realistic load tests for thousands of users running business scenarios across a broad range of enterprise application environments. Jmeter load testing tool is an Open Source which suffices our need to load test our application and make sure the site responses well in times of pick load.
- Performance Benchmarking
- Breaking point of application
- Stress/Scalability/Capacity Testing
- Spike and Synchronization Testing
- Soak and Reliability Testing
- Network Bandwidth Verification
- Performance Tuning and Diagnostics
- Endurance Test
- Setting up a test environment that matches with expected production environment
- Identifying scenarios to be load tested like Frequently used transaction
- Creating Test plan using Jmeter GUI using all possible controls to make
the scenario more realistic
- Integrating required plug ins and add on with Jmeter to get the results
- Scheduling the test to run at various time including pick hours
- Executing the test using both GUI and headless mode
- Collecting Metrics obtained from the test run
- Analyzing the metrics and preparing a load test report
- Re-executing the test and verifying the improvement in performance
after re-work on the bottlenecks identified
Mindfire has a rich experience of testing web applications for load and performance of various domains. We have tested small to medium sized applications for several thousands of users. We have done load testing across various industries/sectors:
- E-Commerce application
- Health Care
- Media & Entertainment Industry
- Shopping carts
- Auction galleries
- Online games etc
We have rich expertise in load testing of desktop applications as well as Web service load testing. It is well supported by the dedicated team of experienced Load testing professionals with 4+ years of average experience. To discuss about our services, expertise and how we can help you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-248-686-1424.
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 100 hours complimentary Risk-Free Trial*