SQL Server Database Administration Services
Mindfire Solutions provides remote Microsoft SQL SERVER database support for all terms and expectations in each MS SQL SERVER versions. Mindfire's expertise in custom SQL Server administration is the result of 9+ years of experience in MS SQL Server. Mindfire has a team of professionals who can provide exceptional database administration support for all major versions of MS SQL Server (SQL Server 6.5, SQL Server 7, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 Instances)..
Mindfire Solutions Database Administrators (DBAs) have stronger and proven experiences in the administering, maintaining and supporting databases on production environment. We developed highly effective maintenance Plans, load balancing and disaster recovery strategies for our clients to support critical databases.
- Database Designing
- Store Procedure Development
- Trouble-shooting and Query Optimization
- Database Performance Scalability and Indexing
- Database Back-up, Monitoring, Memory Check, Administration and Maintenance
- Database Business Intelligence
- Database Integration
- Database Support
- Database Security and User Management
- Database Tracking
- Replication- Data Synchronization among multiple servers
- Database QA/Testing Services
Microsoft SQL Server as a technology has application in multiple areas and Mindfire has experience covering most of the areas.
- As a database Platform for Web Applications
- As a database Platform for cross platform software products
- Reporting Services (SSRS) as a reporting tool to generate ad-hoc/parameterized reports
- Integration Services (SSIS) to import/export data for different sources/targets
- As a database Platform for Sharepoint Applications
Tools and Technologies
Mindfire has gathered truly strong expertise in different technologies in the course of delivering different SQL Server DBA projects.
Our Database Architects have strong experience in planning, designing and developing databases based on careful study of the production scenario and specification documents. We ensure that the databases are created with proper configuration and a highly effective security model is implemented based on client requirements. Tools like Navicat, SQL-Front are utilized to build a secure and highly efficient Database.
Reporting Services (SSRS)
Our Database Administrator (DBA) has good experience in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2000/2005/2008/SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 Instances. We have incorporated re al time parameterized reports for many HealthCare, Logistics, and Construction Systems. These reports can be generated in various formats like mhtml, pdf, excel, word etc. for printing and faxing.
Click Here to know more information about our SSRS service.
Integration Services (SSIS)
Our Database Administrator (DBA) has worked with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services in SQL 2005 /2008/ SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 Instances) and its predecessor DTS (Data Transformation Services in SQL Server 2000) for extracting data from source transaction systems, cleansing, reduplicating and then loading it. SSIS/DTS scripting provides the ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading) functionality required in production databases.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
We have very specific expertise working with Business Intelligence applications backed by SQL Server data-warehouses. Multi-dimensional cube development and OLAP database design and development is a specialty. Our SQL Server team has great knowledge of and expertise in the MDX programming language and SQL Server data-mining design for trend discovery and proactive alert generation.
Click here to know more information about our SSAS service.
Administration and Maintenance
Our Database Administrators have strong experience in the administration and maintenance of databases. We have a highly effective script repository which helps in ensuring top performance of the database systems 24/7. SQL Server Trace Analysis, SQL Server CPU Utilization, Database Index Utilization Reports etc. are generated and analyzed periodically.
Our Database Support team (DBA) provides extensive Support for systems using SQL Server as the database platform. We have an experienced support team working in conjunction with many of the application development teams who look into DB related issues on a day to day basis. This ensures overall system stability and good end user experience.
Following are the DBA Tools our Database Administrator is using while they supports and maintain our client's SQL DB.
SSMS Tools Pack, Toad for SQL Server, Navicat, dbForge Studio, Aqua Data Studio, DatabaseSpy, SQL Manager
Mindfire has worked on and delivered various applications and systems. Her e are some examples of systems we have developed with SQL Server as the database platform.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR/EMR)
- Laboratory Management
- School administration and management
- Business management
- Inventory management
- Workforce management
Mindfire Solutions has worked on SQL Server projects across various Industries.
- Software Services and Solution Providers
- Logistics and Transportation
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Tourism
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property
Client Testimonial"Mindfire has enabled us to reduce costs and increase productivity. The team we have provides fast and reliable development support. We are very happy with the level of service from Mindfire." - Ken Morency, IceFire Studios Corp.
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Experience with all versions of SQL Server (6.5/7/2000/2005/2008)
- Expertise in database administration
- Efficient and dedicated DBA team trusted by clients
- Good experience in using all versions for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Business Intelligence (BI) support using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Data-warehousing (DW) and ETL support using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)