The mfTabIFrame module helps to display content from another web site along with contents from intranet site, images, videos files and document within a frame. Multiple tab can be added and every tab will render its own data defined by site administrator. All the tabs can be added / managed by the site administrator or users having the mfTabIFrame edit permission. Current mfTabIFrame module features supports controlling Header text, Footer text, width, height, Auto height, border, and overflow scrolling. The mfTabIFrame module is well comparable withDNN 4.X , 5.X, 6.X and 7.X and can support multiple tabs to displays content from other web site.
Some salient Feature mfTabIFrame module
- Administrator can manage multiple site in a single page
- Administrator can add text for 'Header' and 'Footer' section of IFrame
- Administrator can set the Height, Width and Border of the IFrame
- Administrator can add multiple tabs in a single IFrame
- Administrator can set the IFrame Tab CSS, Tab Hover CSS and CSS for Selected Tab
- Administrator can alter the tab sequences
- The mfTabIFrame module is comparable with DNN 4.X , 5.X, 6.X and 7.X
- Supports multiple tab to displays content from other web site
- RTL languages support
- No postback on IFrame tab changing
The mfTabIFrame is FREE.
Can be displayed multiple site, images, documents, video file. Administrator can change the CSS of tab according to the skin design of the site.
Please click here to download mfTabIFrame module
Please click here to download User Guide document
MfTabIFrame Module New Version (01.00.21)
We have recently come up with a new version of MfTabIFrame Module with enhanced features.
User can bind HTML content to the tab using WYSIWYG editor along with link to the external and internal site. Also one can affix the files like, doc/ PDF using iframe control. The mfTabIFrame module is comparable with DNN 4.X , 5.X, 6.X and 7.X and can support multiple tabs to displays content from other web site.
Fix and Downloads
CSS effect for first tab gets rendered when any new page get load.
Mindfire Solutions has deep experience in developing DotNetNuke Module and provided DotNetNuke solution. We will be glad to share our expertise in detail with you. To learn about our DotNetNuke expertise and services please visit DotNetNuke Development Services page..
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property