Servoy: MfCreditCard Plugin
MFCreditCardPlugin is an e-Commerce plugin developed in JAVA for Servoy. This plugin allows Servoy developers to integrate Credit Card transaction feature in their solutions. It consists of ‘processPayment’ method which connects to 'Authorize.net' secure payment gateway for Credit Card transaction. The 'payment' method of MFCreditCardPlugin returns the 'response' object which holds response code, response description, amount and transaction name of the respective Credit Card transaction.
Some Salient Features of MfCreditCardPlugin:
- MFCreditCardPlugin is an e-Commerce plugin developed in JAVA for Servoy.
- It adds a feature of integrating Credit Card transactions into Servoy solutions.
- This plugin consists of 'processPayment' method which connects to 'Authorize.net' payment gateway for Credit Card transactions.
- Parameters for 'processPayment' method includes registered merchant login and transaction keys with Authorize.net, version number, credit card number, expiry date, CVV/CCV number
- The 'processPayment' method returns a 'response' object which holds response code, response description, amount and transaction name of the respective Credit Card transaction.
- Both smart and web client compatible.
The MfCreditCardPlugin is FREE.
Compatibility and Specification:
RAD Tool: Servoy
Tested on OS: Windows 7, MAC OS X
Browser Compatible: Safari, Firefox, IE.
Mindfire Solutions has deep experience in developing Servoy business applications, enterprise database applications and online/web applications. We will be glad to share our expertise in detail with you. To learn about our Servoy expertise and services please visit Servoy Development Services. Please provide your feedback to email@example.com or call 1-248-686-1424.
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property