Candidate referencing system
It’s a complete job portal system, where different registered candidates are refereed to client companies for the placement. Admin or client company add their job requirement and head count detail into the system. Then they need to add different applicants and their details into the system. After creating applicants, candidates are supposed to login to the system with the credential sent after registration and fill the details, previous employment history etc. at the same time. PHP is used for the front end and FileMaker pro was used as database.
In this project we have done several modifications into the existing system as mentioned below.
1. Added Criminal Record Check request for the candidates.
2. Previously the uploaded documents done by candidate are stored on their PHP server at a particular place. But we have added a new way to store the uploaded documents securely. Instead of storing documents at PHP server, we are storing the documents in FileMaker server secured path. One can fetch those documents more securely from FileMaker server secured path.
3. Previously admin user couldn’t ably upload any document against any candidate by the system. We have added the same document upload functionality for Admin user, to upload document against any candidate. The system is designed like that, the document uploaded by admin user are only visible to admin person but not visible to the respective candidate.
4. A new mailing system is added. After uploading document, an email will be fired to the admin or candidate whoever uploading document with the text message maintained in the template section of FileMaker application.
5. An Admin applicant can view and can makes changes to the pages to make it look good.
About our Client