"mfServerUtils", is a Servoy Plug-in that gives the power to developer to control the Application Server and any connected Clients, running on the server. The Plug-in is smart enough to give you the capability to control the client's (Rich Client & Web Client) behavior such as alerting Client, shutting down Client etc. Not only about the Clients can you also control your Servoy Application Server such as alerting all Clients, shutting down the server, restarting the server etc. And all these powerful things right from your Servoy Solution it self. For the security reason, I have added one property called "com.mindfire.plugins.mfserverutils.accesscode" to the Servoy Properties. I recommend, this property should be set and checked while calling any methods of the Plug-in..
Some Silent Feature of the Plug-in...
- Getting all/specific Client connected to the Application Server
- Shutting down Application Server
- Restart Application Server
- Alerting all the clients connected to the application server
- Checking Client is alive or not
- Shutting down clients
- Alerting clients
- ...and much more to be added
The Plug-in is free.
- Can be used for controlling Client's behavior such as alerting Client, shutting down Client etc. straight with in your Servoy solution.
- Can be used to get the list of all currently connected Clients and other remote Clients.
- Can be used to communicate in between Clients by alerting Clients.
- Can be used for controlling Application Server's behavior such as alerting all Clients, shutting down/restarting Application Server etc. straight with in your Servoy solution.
- Much more functionality to be added to make this Plug-in more powerful... Check back latter.
The plug-in has been tested in the Servoy version 4.1.x and 5.x under the java version 1.5+ & 1.6+ in windows, Macintosh & Ubuntu Linux 8.10 platform. The plug-in also working for Rich/Smart & Web Client.
To download plugin(Servoy 5.x compatibility version), click here
To download plugin(Servoy 4.x compatibility version), click here
To download the sample Servoy solution, click here
To download the documentation, click here
Mindfire has deep experience in developing Servoy business applications, enterprise database applications and online/web applications. We will be glad to share our expertise in detail with you. To learn about our Servoy expertise and services please visit Servoy Development Services.
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property