Appointments Module in Servoy -
mfModuleAppointments is an Appointment module developed in Servoy which can be embedded with any existing Servoy application to serve user appointments. This module provides an efficient way to maintain appointments. A user can create and manage its own appointments. A good and user friendly interface, with keyboard shortcuts and context menus allowing easy access as well as easy handling of the appointments. This module is both Smart and Web client compatible. Internationalization is implemented for multi language support.
Preferences for the application can be set by Admin users. Multiple concurrent appointments at a particular time for a user are possible. User is notified by the application before the start of an appointment for which the time duration of sending alerts is configurable in Settings section.
Another module called “mfModuleBatchprocessor” is created. This module will work as a batch processor and will run in the Servoy Server as a Headless Client. This headless client periodically checks the upcoming appointments and sends e-mail notification to the respective users about their upcoming appointments.
There are two modules. The first one is used to create, manage and to display the appointments. And the second one is used as the Headless client to serve email notifications.
Some salient features of this application are:
- Create and manage own appointments.
- Recurrence Support
- Good user friendly interface with keyboard shortcuts and context menus for easy handling of appointments
- Both Smart and Web client compatible.
- Multi-language support.
- Multiple concurrent appointments at a particular time are possible.
- E-mail notification sent about upcoming appointments as well as on screen appointment reminder available.
The current version of the application is mfModuleAppointements 2.0.
Some new features in this version include:
- Search results can now be shown in Tree View. It is mostly helpful for recognizing recurrence type of Appointments.
- Date and time search has also been implemented.
- The default Appointment duration can be modified in the Settings section by the Admin user.
To know more about the changes, enhancements & bug fixes please click here.
The application is free to download. If you really like the application please donate as recognition to the developer.
- Effectively managing appointments reducing effort and time.
- Compatibility with both smart and web client helps to serve a wide range of user.
- Allows user of any language to easily access the application.
- Multiple concurrent appointments at a particular time make the application more useful.
This module is compatible with Servoy 6.0 and also works for both Smart and Web client. For web client, this module is tested in Firefox.
To download mfModuleAppointments & mfBatchProcessor, please click here.
To download the technical document, click here.
Mindfire has also developed Version 1.0 of the Appointments Module previously. To download mfModuleAppointments & mfBatchProcessor of Version 1.0, please click here.
Mindfire has deep experience in developing Servoy business applications, enterprise database applications and online/web applications. We will be glad to share our expertise in detail with you. To learn about our Servoy expertise and services please visit Servoy Development Services.
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property