PeopleIn any organization, people carry everything in their heads and on their shoulders. People are good, people are smart, people do things. People trust and like to be trusted. Nothing happens without people - their commitment, their capabilities, their contribution, their character.
There are as many management theories about people as there are people. Each theory categorizes people into buckets to be "managed" by someone with higher calling - ultimately with the purpose of getting those people to behave in ways desired by that someone. All bunkum. People are unique, and the uniqueness of people is something to celebrate and promote, not to brush aside as though it were a distraction. The job of leadership is not to manage but encourage revolution, not to monitor but inspire, not to homogenize but recognize each person's unique worth and bring that diversity to bear on the task at hand.
How do we build character and capability into people@Mindfire?
- We practise zero-deviation from values: Freedom, Goodness, Growth
- We foster a zero-politics environment
- We foster a zero-gossip environment
- We practise full transparency within the organization
- We implement Full success-sharing at every stage
- We foster a zero-monitoring environment
- We implement self-responsibility and early responsibility
- We Invest in People: professional courses, workshops etc
- We foster "Money is a side-effect of work" thinking
At Mindfire, we believe life itself is the process of understanding and valuing people. And that to break down the walls of traditional hierarchical and "people are sheep" thinking, we have to burn ignorance. Burn Ignorance.
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property