Selenium Testing Services
Open source automation testing tools – with competitive features and without costly licensing fees – have an edge over proprietary tools when testing budget is an important factor. Selenium is the most widely-used open source test automation solution in the world today for automated web application testing. Running in most browsers and operating systems and controllable by popular programming languages and testing frameworks, the Selenium automation testing suite of tools is used by many organizations around the world to create robust web browser automation.
Mindfire Solutions provides expert Selenium web application testing services, backed by a certified team of Selenium experts trusted by clients. Mindfire offers a wide range of Selenium automated testing services, such as Selenium automated functional testing, Selenium automated regression testing, Selenium browser compatibility testing, automation framework creation, integration with test management tools, etc. Highlights of our flexible Selenium Web Testing services include:
|Automated Software Testing has increased in popularity over the years. Increasing demands on quality and competitive pressures on time-to-market and budget have been some of the key drivers of test automation. Automated testing complements today’s agile software development processes and, if done well, results in faster time-to-market, operational cost savings, increased test coverage, and improved customer satisfaction. This is especially true for automated web application testing due to the constant need to be responsive in the face of a rapidly-changing ecosystem of browsers and versions.|
- Quick automation scripts facilitating bug reproduction and exploratory testing using Selenium IDE.
- Robust regression automation targeting multiple platforms using Selenium WebDriver (successor of Selenium Remote Control).
- Selenium test automation using the Programming Language of your choice (Java, PHP, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python) for plugging into your engineering architecture with ease.
- Wrapping Selenium testing scripts in the Testing Framework (JUnit, TestNG, etc.) of your choice.
- Integration with popular Java build tools Ant and Maven.
- Customized reporting services using HTML.
- Log generation to monitor stepwise testing.
- Automation with data/keyword-driven & hybrid approaches.
- Flash & database testing with Selenium 2.0
- To optimize our selenium test suite for covering more test cases in less time we also perform grid testing by diving load into multiple machines at one time and let the execute test as indvidual machines and gris testing also make efficient in performing browser compatibility testing.
|FEATURED CASE STUDY
|Patient Transition Software|
When you work with us, you ride on our years of experience of providing Selenium automation testing for a variety of industries and customer needs. You can take a look at this sample Selenium case study and some of our Selenium Testing Projects.
We can help you identify when & what to automate, create robust reusable test cases, execute & enhance regression tests, and maintain automated tests alongside application changes. We can thus help you achieve optimum automation coverage of your application, accelerate time to market, reduce operational costs, and realize your quality vision.
We can implement Selenium automated testing solutions for you to meet your timelines, budget and quality goals. Take advantage of our Limited-Period Risk-Free Trial Offer. Get in touch with us today – Contact Us or call +1 248-686-1424 or email email@example.com – and you will hear from our Offshore Selenium Testing Services team within one business day.
Selenium Automated Test Development Process Example
Creating initial scripts using Selenium IDE
In the first step of test script development, we use Selenium IDE to quickly record test cases in Firefox. Combining the recording capability and in-built IDE that allows editing scripts, the initial set of test scripts are prepared in the real environment of the Application Under Test (AUT).
Script enhancement and debugging
Usually for simpler applications, HTML test cases generated from Selenium IDE using Selenese commands are good enough. But for sophisticated applications, we use Selenium RC / Selenium WebDriver to prepare automated GUI-driven test cases in preferred languages. The test cases prepared in Selenium IDE can be enhanced and programmatic verifications added. While building larger test suites, we use frameworks like Test::Unit, RSpec, etc.
Batch running and defect logging
Selenium test cases are run on Selenium RC / Selenium WebDriver or Selenium IDE itself depending on the complexity and amount of test cases. Once a defect is spotted, we log that into the bug tracking system. And the test case history is maintained to indicate defects it spotted.
Every time the application undergoes major changes, the test cases undergo a corollary maintenance cycle. But even without any major changes, we schedule test script maintenance at regular intervals to improve their scope and coverage.
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property
Client Testimonial"Mindfire has enabled us to reduce costs and increase productivity. The team we have provides fast and reliable development support. We are very happy with the level of service from Mindfire." - Ken Morency, IceFire Studios Corp.
Why Choose Us
- Company with strong testing culture built over 13+ years
- Trained, ISTQB-certified, experienced QA engineers with sharp testing mindset
- Trusted source of test automation services; Satisfied clientele with automation needs of various levels
- 4+ years extensive Selenium experience; 10+ team of Selenium specialists
- Strong Selenium IDE, RC & WebDriver / Selenium 2 expertise
- Selenium with Java, PHP, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python
- Selenium with JUnit, TestNG, etc. testing frameworks
- Integration with Java build tools Ant and Maven
- Customized reporting service using HTML
- Log generation to monitor stepwise testing
- Automation with data/keyword-driven & hybrid approaches
- Flash & database testing with Selenium 2
- Sound knowledge of web technologies & defect tracking systems
- Thought leadership: white papers & articles published in global QA communities like StickyMinds
- Cost-effective, competitive pricing
- Cross-industry automated testing experience
- Complimentary Risk-Free Trial*