This division of Mindfire Solutions focusses on technologies and systems for transportation, logistics, trucking and the mover/storage industries.
Our expertise in specific transportation/logistics workflows, processes, systems and technologies ensures a faster ramp-up and domain-intensive understanding.
- Custom application development
- Web site/application development
- Database, data-warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Document/image management and archiving
- Quality Assurance and testing
- Dispatching systems
- Documentation management systems
- Fleet management
- Accounting systems and interfaces
- Barcode, Auto ID and RFID
- POD signature capture
- GPS/Field tracking systems
- Route optimization systems
- Rate planning and comparison systems
- B2B, B2G data interfaces
- Scan/fax document integration
- EDI, XML and WebServices interface systems
- Legacy system integration and interoperability
- Integration with satellite and mileage systems
- Platforms: Windows (including Tablet PC), Linux, AS/400, Mac, Solaris, Palm, PocketPC and wireless platforms
- Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Informix, Sybase, Access, FileMaker
Mindfire's people have proven experience with transportation IT and software systems. Experience leads to appreciation of issues specific to transportation, and their associated impact (license renewal? route planning? driver settlement? household goods and trouble zones?).
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- IBM Business Partner
- Sun iForce Alliance
- Palm Alliance Member
Mindfire offers the highest value at very affordable costs. Be sure to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-248-686-1424 regarding our services and quotes.
- Fleet License Management for Penske Truck Leasing
- Software maintenance on dispatching system
- Data interfacing with Government EDI
- Custom Business Process management system for mover