HL7 Integration Solutions
Healthcare applications have a need to exchange, integrate, share & retrieve electronic health information for effective delivery of healthcare services. HL7 is the standard which defines the format to be used for the transmission of health-related information.
We have the expertise to design, develop and manage comprehensive HL7 interfaces conforming to the required standards, specifications and formats. Our team of HL7 interface developers have to their credit numerous successful project executions in this field .
- HL7 Messaging
- HL7 Integration Engine
- HL7 Interface Development
Mindfire can help in developing Health Level 7 integration engines (both windows & web service based) to work alongside your most challenging applications. Based on our knowledge and experience in this area, we can help you with the following:
- seamless exchange of information between healthcare applications
- facilitate exchange of high volume of HL7 messages efficiently
- Mirth Connect integration
- enable HL7 data exchange of various types like ADT, MFN, ORM, ORU, SCH, SIU
- creation of derivatives of HL7 standards given the varied requirements between applications
- efficiency & accuracy in handling non-standard HL7 messages by HL7 mapping
Method of Execution
Our solutions enable our clients to transfer information seamlessly, both internally and externally. We enable them to avoid expenditure directed towards replacing old/existing systems for their inability to facilitate information exchange. Our solutioning process involves the steps mentioned below:
- Understanding of the business purpose for exchanging data between the identified applications
- Creation of a HL7 specification model that is easy to understand and integrate
- Development of detailed HL7 message formats based on specifications
- Development of an efficient and reliable engine that can be easily integrated with the applications
To understand more about our flexible and reliable engagement models contact us on email@example.com or call 1-248-686-1424 regarding our services and rates.
EMR Integration with LabCorp using TCP/IP streaming
EMR Integration with Quest using Windows/Web Services
Web Services for HL7-based Lab integration with Cerner
Data interfacing with GE Ultrasound machines (RS232 based)