Patient Portal - EHR Integration
As per our client’s needs, we built a PHR product for them that they offered as a service to their members to manage their personal medical records. These records could be accessed from multiple providers by integrating with their EHR systems, e.g. Allscripts, and are organized in secure and private online accounts mapped to these members. These records can be accessed from anywhere and at any time with an internet–enabled cellphone, desktop, a PDA or even a USB drive. Overall, the intent was to enable members of this product to have complete control of their digital health profiles and use them to their advantage.
Work done for this client involved the following:
– Building a Secure, Private, HIPAA-compliant Patient Portal
– Integration with different EHR systems using HL7-interfaces/APIs/SDKs: e.g. AllScripts
– Integration with 3rd Party DICOM viewer
– Authorize.Net integration – Billing/Payments
– USB/Pen drive capability, WinForms/Desktop App
– iOS Mobile App, a PHR app to access records, contacts, pharmacies, providers etc.
About our Client
Client Description: Confidential
Client Location: USA
.Net, iOS, WinForms, AllScripts Integration SDK/API, HL7 v2.3