Hiring Python Developers
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FALSE CLAIMS IN HIRING:
Mindfire Solutions does NOT employ services of any external organization for our recruitment process, in any role at any stage. We do our OWN hiring COMPLETELY and nobody else - no placement consultant, no recruitment agent, no headhunting firm, no campus coordinator, nobody else at all - is involved in any way at all.
Please do not believe people making false promises to place you at Mindfire Solutions, or to get you an interview slot, or influence hiring in any way - and definitely do not pay anything for such claims. If you do believe and interact with them, it is at your own risk and loss. Mindfire Solutions is not responsible in any way for such interactions.
- Collaborate with cross-Functional team to discuss and understand software requirements and design/implement flow.
- Write clean, reusable, tested and efficient code that uses best practices
- Continuous self-code/db review, bug fixing and performance tuning to make the application robust.
- Focus on Cross-browser/Responsive user interfaces with high attention towards details and user accessibility.
- Follow agile based SDLC, including daily standups with client using voice/video and text.
- Must take the ownership in delivering high-performance application with complete knowledge of End-to-End system
Mandatory and Desired Skills:
- Good knowledge of latest web application development trends and web tools/technologies
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of OO principles, Algorithms and Data Structures
- Good in Application Architecture and in relational database designing including caching systems
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and trouble shooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Expert knowledge in Python/Django web application development
- Good knowledge with implementing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/XML, etc.)
- Good knowledge of ORM concepts
- Expert knowledge in at least MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with UI: HTML, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap or similar framework
- Experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools.
- Experience working using CLI in Unix/Linux server environments
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with implementing Single Page Applications
- Experience with TDD, unit testing frameworks and debugging tools
- Experience with message queuing systems ex: RabbitMQ, Gearman, etc.
- Experience with AWS services setup and usage
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis etc.
- Experience with Apache/Nginx/MySQL advanced setup/monitoring/troubleshooting
Location: Bhubaneswar (preferred)
Education: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA
Experience Range: 2-6 years
Range of Salary: INR 5,00,000 per annum onwards
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property