Hiring Java Developers
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FALSE CLAIMS IN HIRING:
Mindfire Solutions does NOT employ services of any external organization for our recruitment process, in any role at any stage. We do our OWN hiring COMPLETELY and nobody else - no placement consultant, no recruitment agent, no headhunting firm, no campus coordinator, nobody else at all - is involved in any way at all.
Please do not believe people making false promises to place you at Mindfire Solutions, or to get you an interview slot, or influence hiring in any way - and definitely do not pay anything for such claims. If you do believe and interact with them, it is at your own risk and loss. Mindfire Solutions is not responsible in any way for such interactions.
- Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in the clients organization and in Mindfire to build and maintain software solutions.
- Get specifications/wire frames/ mockups and translate them into scalable, high performance, robust web app!
- Responsible to write and maintain clean, well-written code, as per the best practices.
- Very comfortable with daily standup with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems, voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing tools.
- Exposure/experience in agile development practices
- Open to learn related technologies and expected to work on any of the projects with core java development, web application development, API (SOAP/REST) development, Development on RAD platform (Servoy), Reporting.
Desired Qualification, Skills and Experience
Education: B.E. / B.Tech.
- Expert level skills in OOPS concepts
- Excellent in Java, JavaEE.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more framework Spring / Struts
- Good experience with active account on Git, Github/Bitbucket or similar SCM tools.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Knowledge and skills in static code analysis and performance management tools [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Databases: Expert level skills in one or more of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- ORM: Good exposure to Hibernate or similar ORM framework.
- Exposure to Release, Build Management, Deployment steps and methodologies
- Reporting: Good knowledge on Jasper / Pentaho
Nice to have Skills: JSF, GWT, MongoDB, Hadoop, Maven, Spring Unit Testing / jUnit, Jasmine
Experience: 1-6 years
Range of Salary: INR 4,50,000 per annum onwards
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property