Mindfire Solutions provides expert off-shore FileMaker Database development across multiple platforms. Mindfire's expertise in custom FileMaker development is the result of 9 years of experience in FileMaker. Our team of FileMaker consultants/developers derives its expertise in FileMaker technology from their experience in multiple projects - which almost completes the spectrum of FileMaker in terms of varying applications and industry coverage.
Whether you want to out-source projects to a FileMaker out-sourcing services company or find FileMaker developers/consultants on contract, or if you want to hire FileMaker engineers or need help on FileMaker systems you handle - we have a solution for you! The rich experience of our FileMaker team (with 25+ developers) gives us the expertise to effectively execute FileMaker projects. Mindfire is a FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) partners alliance.
Mindfire Solutions provides a range of services on FileMaker, leveraging the deep FileMaker expertise at our center in India.
- FileMaker development, consulting and programming/scripting services
- FileMaker software maintenance and support services
- FileMaker porting and migration services
- FileMaker plugin development services
- FileMaker server administration services
- FileMaker database design services
- FileMaker data integration, data exchange
- FileMaker Pro 11 developments in all latest Mac and Windows platforms
- FileMaker Go developments for iPhone and iPad
- FileMaker Instance Web Publishing (IWP) solutions
- FileMaker Custom Web Publishing (CWP) solutions using PHP / Lasso
- Integrating External SQL Data Sources in FileMaker Pro via ODBC
- FileMaker server side scripting and scheduling
- Reporting, charting features development FileMaker database
- FileMaker Migration from old version to 7/8/9/10/11 version
- FileMaker Runtime Solutions
- Third party FileMaker plug-ins and tools integration in FMP applications
- FileMaker QA and testing services
Some of our projects are listed on FileMaker database development
, and web-based FileMaker solutions are on FileMaker web development.
To discuss how we can help you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-248-686-1424.
Mindfire has gathered truly strong expertise with different technologies in the course of delivering FileMaker projects.
FileMaker Network/client-server application development
Our FileMaker consultants have strong experience in delivering single-user FileMaker desktop and network multi-user FileMaker client-server database applications. Technologies used for FileMaker client-server applications include FileMaker 6, FileMaker 7, Filemaker Pro 8 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 8.5 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 9 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 10 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced, FileMaker 12, FileMaker Go 1.1, FileMaker Go 1.2, FileMaker Go 12 and FileMaker Server 7, FileMaker Server 8, FileMaker Server 9, FileMaker Server 10 and FileMaker Server 11.
FileMaker Custom plug-in development
Our custom FileMaker plug-in development team has used technologies like C++, wxWidgets and FileMaker SDK for successful plugin development on both Windows and Mac OS X. We use FileMaker-recommended tools such as Visual Studio and xCode for FileMaker plugin development.
FileMaker Plug-ins and tools
In the course of projects, our FileMaker engineers have used several plugins including Reactor plug-in, plug-in/tools from SeedCode (Calendar, Zulu), plug-ins from 360 Works (such as: SuperContainer, ScriptMaster, Email plug-in, Remotescripter, etc.), Dacon's Menu Control, Dacon's mail.it, S4HU_EventScript, Productive Computing eSign, etc. and tools such as MetaDataMagic, BaseElement, FileMaker Theme Library, SyncDek, Troi, FM::Nexus, 24U Software, Fusion Chart.
Our FileMaker developers have good experience in migrating older version FileMaker database solution (FM 5/6 files) to most latest version FileMaker Pro 11 database system. We have also used MetaDataMagic for pre and post migration database analysis to resolve issues. In addition, we have "ported" or migrated software systems and business applications from MS-Access to FileMaker, Servoy to FileMaker, FoxPro to FileMaker - and vice-versa.
FileMaker and other technologies
Our FileMaker programmers have used FileMaker with other databases in complementary situations. In some cases FileMaker is linked to External data sources (MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server) and serves as front-end GUI with system logic/processing. In other cases FileMaker has served as a back-end database accessible to .NET and Java applications over ODBC or JDBC.
FileMaker Web Publishing
Our FileMaker Web experts have worked with both Instant Web Publishing (IWP) and Custom Web Publishing (CWP)/ XSLT Web Publishing using XML and the XSLT Site Assistant. Full-scale web applications can also be built with FileMaker databases, as described below.
FileMaker Web application development
FileMaker and Systems
Mindfire has worked on and delivered various applications and systems. Here are some examples of systems we have developed on FileMaker.
- Sales pipeline/forecast application.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Inventory Management system
- Work Order Management system
- Estimate & Pricing system
- Project management system
- Contact management system
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Electronic Health Records (EHR/EMR) system
- Active Directory/Open Directory
- Web 2.0 Internet portal for advertising and media community
- Patient record management system
- E-mail Campaign system
- FileMaker solution supporting doula business
- medical records
- Event Management
- Laboratory management system (LMS)
- Business management system
- Accounting and AR/AP systems
- E-commerce/shopping-cart web application
- School administration and management systems
- And much more
FileMaker and Industries
Mindfire has worked on FileMaker projects across various Industries, as given below.
- FileMaker business system development for small businesses
- FileMaker application development for IT departments in medium and large organizations
- FileMaker software development for the Education Sector (K-12 and Higher Education)
- FileMaker development for Creative Pro, Design and Advertising Agencies
- FileMaker development for Law Firms
- FileMaker application development for the Publishing and Printing Industry
- FileMaker system development for the Media and Entertainment Industry
- FileMaker development for the Healthcare Industry
- FileMaker software development for the Textile Industry
- FileMaker development for Non-profit Organizations
- FileMaker development for the Tourism Industry
- FileMaker web development for Online Internet businesses (including shopping-carts)
Context of FileMaker Development Services
FileMaker is used in different ways, and Mindfire has experience in each. There are subtle differences in process and technique when developing for these different context areas.
- FileMaker as a Platform for building cross-platform software products
- FileMaker for custom business systems
- FileMaker as a departmental database in enterprises
- FileMaker for web applications (Internet/Intranet)
To view some of our Filemaker projects please visit FileMaker application development
projects, or FileMaker web development
projects. To discuss about our services, expertise and how we can help you, please contact us on email@example.com
or call 1-248-686-1424.