- About us
Mindfire Solutions provides a range of FileMaker development services on FileMaker:
FileMaker TechnologiesMindfire has gathered truly strong expertise with different technologies in the course of delivering FileMaker projects.
FileMaker Network/Client-Server Application DevelopmentOur FileMaker consultants have strong experience in delivering single-user FileMaker desktop and network multi-user FileMaker client-server database applications. Technologies used for FileMaker client-server applications include FileMaker 6, FileMaker 7, Filemaker Pro 8 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 8.5 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 9 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 10 Advanced, FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced, FileMaker 12, FileMaker Go 1.1, FileMaker Go 1.2, FileMaker Go 12 and FileMaker Server 7, FileMaker Server 8, FileMaker Server 9, FileMaker Server 10 and FileMaker Server 11.
FileMaker Custom Plug-in DevelopmentOur custom FileMaker plug-in development team has used technologies like C++, wxWidgets and FileMaker SDK for successful plugin development on both Windows and Mac OS X. We use FileMaker-recommended tools such as Visual Studio and xCode for FileMaker plugin development.
FileMaker Plug-ins and ToolsIn the course of projects, our FileMaker engineers have used several plugins and tool such as:
- 360works’s SuperContainer, ScriptMaster, Email plug-in, RemoteScripter, etc.,
- Dacons Menu Control, mail.it, etc.,
- Productive Computing’s eSign Signature Capture, FM Books Connector (QuickBooks automation), etc.,
- SeedCode’s Zulu iCal Sync (FileMaker iCal integration), Calendar (& Resource Scheduling) FileMaker Add-ons, etc.,
- Digital Fusion’s Fusion Reactor plug-in (Advanced user interface controls),
- Softs 4 Humans‘s S4HU_EventScript,
- Troi Automaterising’s plugins,
- FM::Nexus plugins,
- 24U Software plugins,
- FusionCharts extensions etc.,
- New Millennium Communications’s MetaDataMagic,
- Goya’s BaseElements,
- Scriptology’s FileMaker Theme Library,
- SyncDek’s SyncDek solution,
- SpeedTax sales tax SDK etc.
FileMaker MigrationOur FileMaker developers have good experience in migrating older version FileMaker database solution (FM 5/6 files) to most latest version FileMaker Pro 11 database system. We have also used MetaDataMagic for pre and post migration database analysis to resolve issues. In addition, we have "ported" or migrated software systems and business applications from MS-Access to FileMaker, Servoy to FileMaker, FoxPro to FileMaker - and vice-versa.
FileMaker and Other technologiesOur FileMaker programmers have used FileMaker with other databases in complementary situations. In some cases FileMaker is linked to External data sources (MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server) and serves as front-end GUI with system logic/processing. In other cases FileMaker has served as a back-end database accessible to .NET and Java applications over ODBC or JDBC.
FileMaker Web PublishingOur FileMaker Web experts have worked with both Instant Web Publishing (IWP) and Custom Web Publishing (CWP)/ XSLT Web Publishing using XML and the XSLT Site Assistant. Full-scale web applications can also be built with FileMaker databases, as described below.
FileMaker and SystemsMindfire Solutions has worked on and delivered various applications and systems. Here are some examples of systems we have developed on FileMaker.
- Sales pipeline/forecast application.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Inventory Management system
- Work Order Management system
- Estimate & Pricing system
- Project management system
- Contact management system
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) system
- Active Directory/Open Directory
- Integration with 3rd party systems such as: Volusion, Xcart, Magento, Microsoft Dynamics AX/Axapta
- Patient record management system
- Web 2.0 Internet portal for advertising and media community
- E-mail Campaign system
- FileMaker solution supporting doula business
- Electronic medical records (EMR) system
- Event Management
- Laboratory management system (LMS)
- Business management system
- Accounting and AR/AP systems
- E-commerce/shopping-cart web application
- School administration and management systems
FileMaker and IndustriesMindfire Solutions has worked on FileMaker projects across various Industries:
- FileMaker business system development for small businesses
- FileMaker application development for IT departments in medium and large organizations
- FileMaker software development for the Education Sector (K-12 and Higher Education)
- FileMaker development for Creative Professionals, Design and Advertising Agencies
- FileMaker development for Law Firms
- FileMaker application development for the Publishing and Printing Industry
- FileMaker system development for the Media and Entertainment Industry
- FileMaker development for the Healthcare Industry
- FileMaker software development for the Textile Industry
- FileMaker development for Non-profit Organizations
- FileMaker development for the Tourism Industry
- FileMaker web development for Online Internet businesses (including shopping-carts)
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 100 hours complimentary Risk-Free Trial*