- About us
Mindfire has gathered truly strong expertise with different technologies in the course of delivering FoxPro projects.
FoxPro and Other TechnologiesOur FoxPro programmers have used FoxPro with other databases in complementary situations. In some cases FoxPro is linked to External data sources (MySQL, SQL Server) and serves as front-end GUI with system logic/processing. In other cases FoxPro has served as a back-end database accessible to .NET and ASP applications over ODBC.
FoxPro Network/Client-Server Application DevelopmentOur FoxPro consultants have strong experience in delivering single-user FoxPro desktop and network multi-user FoxPro client-server database applications. Technologies used for FoxPro Client-server applications include the following versions of FoxPro:
- FoxPro for MS-DOS: 2.5, 2.6
- FoxPro for Windows: 2.5, 2.6
- Visual FoxPro for Windows: 3.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
FoxPro MigrationOur FoxPro developers have good experience in migrating FoxPro applications from MS-DOS version 2.5 to Visual FoxPro for windows version 9.0.
FoxPro and Systems
Mindfire has worked on and delivered various applications and systems. Here are some examples of systems we have developed on FoxPro..
- Inventory management system
- Library management system (LMS)
- Business management system
- Workforce management system
- Accounting and AR/AP systems
- Medical Billing System
- Logistic reporting systems
FoxPro and Industries
We at Mindfire have provided cutting edge solutions to clients in the below mentioned industries and have gained significant appreciations for our expertise:
- Travel & Tourism industry
- Software Product and Services industry
- Automobile Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Publishing Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Government Business Industry
- Software products and solutions Industry
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 100 hours complimentary Risk-Free Trial*