iPad is fast becoming the ultimate business tool. We can help you leverage its unlimited potential with powerful apps custom-made for your unique needs.
Tablets are clearly eating into the sales of traditional notebooks and desktop PCs. Despite competition, Apple’s iPad continues to dominate the worldwide market share in this industry. This has led to an increasing demand for development work for this device – both for consumer and business use.
This is where Mindfire Solutions, banking on its expertise and technical know-how built over years of doing iPad app development work, offers a reliable option for offshore development partnership. We had announced the launch of our iPad application development services barely 24 hours after the official release of iPhone SDK 3.2 beta. Our expertise in iPhone application development has elicited appreciations from customers all over the world. Our team of iPad developers with their rich experiences in iPhone development has created a strong track record in the domain. We attribute our success in the upcoming area to our passion and our experience. We have expert iPad developers with the technical skill set and the experience to convert your app concepts to reality.
- Custom iPad Application Development
- iPad Game Development
- Widget development services
- iPad Web application development
- iPad Website Development
- Existing Apps Porting and Migration
- iOS App Testing services
- Automated iOS App Testing using Appium and Robotium
Mindfire's team of iPad app programmers have good experience and knowledge in iPad application development using iPad and iPad-supported technologies, and all the inbuilt features including accelerometers, location service and Multi-Touch interface. Technologies used include:
- Objective C (obj-C)
- Xcode IDE & iOS SDK
- Cocoa Touch
- Location Based Services (LBS) - Location services (Core Location) & Maps (Map Kit)
- Enhancing user’s experience of Location - iBeacon, GPS and Navigation system
- Gesture Recognition - Tap, pinch, rotation, swipe, flick, zoom in-out, multi-touch
- Communication - Core Bluetooth, Air Drop, Pass Kit, iCloud
- Analytics - Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics
- SQLLite, Core Animation, XML/HTTP
- Graphics & Animation - Core Animation, Open GL ES, Core Image, Quartz 2D, PDF rendering
- UIKit Dynamics & Motion effects
- Audio & video Technologies - Audio (Media Player, AV Foundation, Open Al & Core Audio), Video (Core Media, AirPlay)
- Database Management- SQLite, Core Data, XML/JSON, SOAP, Rest API etc.
- UIAccelerometer & Core Motion
- IMPS (Wireless Village 1.3)
- Socket Programming - Bonjour
- Games, gaming and entertainment
- Mobile enterprise business systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Productivity tools
- Lifestyle and entertainment
- Social networking/interaction
- Internet-enabled systems (e.g. job or employment portals)
- E-prescription (e-Rx)
- Training and evaluation
Mindfire programmers have rich experience in developing iPad apps and widgets for their clients in the following industries:
- Social Networking
- Business Solutions
- We apply innovation into every aspect of application development, be it Project management or LifeCycle Management.
- Reap the benefits of our patented 2MV and Non-STOP168 models which ensure you have assured reduction in time to market, as well as costs of development.
- Individual and personalized focus on each client of ours.
- Competitive pricing for iPad application development services
- Professional support and maintenance for iPad projects.
Got an iPad/iPhone app idea? Contact us:
If you need to hire iPad app developers for your next app or want to outsource iPad app development tasks on an ongoing basis by hiring an iOS app development company, get in touch with Mindfire today:
If you are an iPad/iPhone App Development Services Provider: Thriving on fluctuating market demand calls for a manpower strategy which allows you to scale up or down with agility and stay lean and right-sized at any given moment. You can tap into our ready pool of expert offshore iOS app developers as and when you need them:
- to rescue running projects from time and cost overruns
- to take up more new projects with greater manpower freedom and shorter lead times
- to cut costs otherwise incurred on manpower rendered redundant by fluctuating demand
Our trained, certified, and experienced software developers will supplement your core team and get the job done without any fuss and with the highest standards of quality.