We have the expertise to develop web-based solutions for cross-walking/mapping between ICD-9 & ICD-10 code sets. We have strong understanding of healthcare workflows & regulatory norms .
Implementation of ICD-10-CM/PCS is aimed at overcoming the discrepancies present in ICD-9. This will ensure better evaluation of medical processes & outcomes in addition to accurate payment for healthcare services rendered.
We will ensure a smooth implementation and transition without any disruptions to your day-to-day operations. We can be your preferred development partner to build solutions for the following cases :
- create new forms for ICD-10 if you develop your own encounter forms/superbills
- to generate various reports based on Patient Diagnosis
- translate the ICD-9 codes embedded in an organization’s systems & documents
- update payer contracts and other documents to ICD-10 codes
- if your practice engages in research that is based on or includes diagnosis codes
- use mapping rules to convert historic data to conform to business specific needs
- for data standardization to handle reimbursements and mass claim adjustments
- to ensure all your IT systems are ICD-10 coding ready
Benefits of Early Adoption
Both from a Payer and Provider’s perspective, ICD-10 implementation will have a tremendous impact on people, processes and technology. Regulatory compliance needs have made it mandatory to implement ICD-10 by October 1, 2014. Early adoption of the codes will have the following benefits :
- get a good understanding of the potential financial and technical impact
- better financial planning & budget management
- additional time at disposal for end-to-end testing
- additional time for clinical documentation & training
- structured & focused physician involvement prior, during & post implementation
- anticipate issues with system upgrades & application compliance
We can also serve your needs if you feel that cross-walking has its limitations and that a full implementation of ICD-10 into your practice is a better alternative.
To understand more about our flexible and reliable engagement models contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-248-686-1424 regarding our services and rates.
Healthcare IT Vendors