Hiring iOS App Developers
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FALSE CLAIMS IN HIRING:
Mindfire Solutions does NOT employ services of any external organization for our recruitment process, in any role at any stage. We do our OWN hiring COMPLETELY and nobody else - no placement consultant, no recruitment agent, no headhunting firm, no campus coordinator, nobody else at all - is involved in any way at all.
Please do not believe people making false promises to place you at Mindfire Solutions, or to get you an interview slot, or influence hiring in any way - and definitely do not pay anything for such claims. If you do believe and interact with them, it is at your own risk and loss. Mindfire Solutions is not responsible in any way for such interactions.
- Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in the clients organization and in Mindfire for mobile application development and maintainance
- Get specifications/wire frames/ mock-ups and translate them into scalable, high performance, robust mobile app!
- Write and maintain clean, well written code
- Make use of some great tools in every day development and keep improving code quality
- Participate in team discussions, seminars and other knowledge activities to learn, share and grow
- Deep and broad skills in the technology and domain path
- Attend daily standup with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems/mails/voice calls/screen sharing/screen casting/video calls
- Follow agile methods to letter and spirit
- In-depth experience with iOS app development using Objective-C or Swift and Xcode
- Expert level skills in OOPS concepts
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Expert level skills and understanding of any of the SCM/GIT etc.
- Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems
- Knowledge and skills in code analysis and performance management tools
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with integrating with RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
Nice to have Skills:
- Understanding of design patterns/architecture
- Work experience/understanding of Web Services/XML/SOAP/REST/Web APIs, COCOAPOD etc.
- Work experience/understanding of Apple Store App Submission process
Education: B.E. / B.Tech.
Experience Range: 1 - 5 years
Range of Salary: INR 5,00,000 onwards
Number of developers: 1 to 5
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property