Android App Development Services
Having worked in all the major mobile app development platforms including Palm, Brew. J2ME,Blackberry, Symbian, iOS and others, Mindfire Solutions was one of the first companies in India to launch Android application development services when the official Android SDK was released.
Our Android app development team consists of Certified Android app developers who are highly skilled and possess in-depth understanding of nuances required to build apps for the wide range of Android enabled devices.
We have been in business of custom software development for 17 years and we are a specialist in Small-Team Software Development by following Agile Methods. We provide a range of services on Android application development with the support of our deep mobile application development expertise. Here are some of the services that we provide:
- Custom Android app development
- Android widget development
- Android web application development
- Android API customisation
- Android game development
- Android application support & maintenance
- Android app testing services
- Porting/Migration to different Android platforms
- Android healthcare application development
- Porting existing Android apps to the iOS and Windows Phone platform and vice versa
Our Android experts make use of the comprehensive set of development tools offered by the Android SDK to create applications which add value to our customers. Utilities such as Android SDK's APIs, handset emulator, sample code and debugging tools are extensively used by them to create risk-free and highly valued Android applications. Benefits of Android's rich libraries for Audio / Media types and Graphics (2D and 3D with Open GL) are optimally used as well.
We leverage our expertise on the following technologies to offer our services:
- Framework API's
- Java Programming using Android SDK
- C/C++ programming using NDK
- Google's Accessory development kit (ADK) for hardware manufacturers building accessories for Android
- Client-server architecture using different protocols (HTTP, SOAP, NetSuite, Rest, IPC)
- Google Play Services
- Expert work on Android's WiFi API's
- File Storage and Management API's
- Android Background Syncing (SyncAdapter)
- Printing Framework
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Media (Audio-Video) Framework
- Low Power Sensors
- 3rd Party Social application integration like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Analytics tool integration (Google & Flurry Analytics)
- Google Cloud Messaging, Ad Mob
- Location based services using Google Maps, GPS etc
Our development in Android spans across simple to complex apps which stand out for their superior quality and performance. In order to delight our customers, the focus is always on a quick time to market without compromising on quality.
- Wi-Fi & GPS Communication system
- Bar Code Scanning system
- Office/Business system
- Multimedia application
- Travel system
- Security systems
- Internet Application
- Games Applications
Featured Android Case Studies
Mindfire Solutions as your preferred Android App Development Company
- A dedicated team of Android App Programmers having expertise on Android 2.x/ 3.x/ 4.x/ 5.x/ 6.x and regularly updates their knowledge with new release of Android platform.
- We analyze the client requirements and accordingly create the requisite development framework with all devices compatibility.
- We possess experience on different tools including Android SDK tools (Trace view, Zipalign, Hierarchy Viewer, and DDMS) and other IDE tools /framework memory analyzer.
- Our experts have knowledge on Android Game API, App billing using PayPal, Google checkout etc., Views customization ,background apps with multiple screens support, Home screen AppWidgets and efficient use of Views following Android guidelines.
Why Choose Us
Wide Portfolio of Services
Domain Intensive Value Proposition
Technological Excellence across platforms
Avail competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
Get 4 weeks complimentary Risk-Free Trial*
We Build Innovative Applications: Browse through our Intellectual Property