Mindfire Solutions' team of Servoy developers provide expert Servoy development in multiple areas and platforms. Our expertise in Servoy is derived from years of experience and deep knowledge of Java – Servoy's underlying technology. Mindfire's Servoy team has worked on various development projects that covers the entire gamut of its application space. Our team's expertise and passion for the technology shows clearly in the quality and contribution to projects delivered and happy clients.
Mindfire Solutions provides a range of services on Servoy, leveraging its deep expertise in Servoy technologies.
- Servoy client/server application development
- Servoy smart/rich client or web client
- Servoy consulting and programming services
- Servoy plug-ins and beans
- Servoy integration services through
- Servoy porting and migration services
- Servoy software maintenance and support services
- Servoy QA and testing services
Some of our projects are listed under Servoy Development
. We welcome you to study these project samples. To discuss how we can help you, please contact us on email@example.com
or call 1-248-686-1424.
Servoy client-server application development
Our Servoy consultants have strong experience in delivering client-server application for both smart and the web clients. Technologies used for Servoy Client-server applications include Servoy 2.X, Servoy 3.X, Servoy 4.X, and Servoy 5.1. We have used various databases like MySQL, Oracle, OpenBase etc.
Servoy Smart/ Web Client application development
Our Servoy developers have wide experience in both Smart/Web Client supported application development on various database servers such as MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase ASE on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux on various domains.
Servoy Integration through Servoy Headless client
Our Servoy developers have good experience in integrating Servoy application with other Java/JSP based applications through Servoy Headless client.
Servoy Custom plug-ins and beans development
Our custom Servoy plug-ins and beans development team is committed to extend Servoy's capability beyond its boundaries. Our team consists of Servoy and Java developers and uses Java Technologies for successful plug-in and bean development on popular platforms, such as Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
Servoy Plug-ins and beans
We have developed number of plug-ins and beans for Servoy to show our strength in Servoy along with strengthening Servoy community. Please browse this link for the details: http://www.mindfiresolutions.com/downloads.htm Our Plug-ins are also listed in the Servoy site. Please browse this link for details: http://www.servoy.com/generic.jsp?mt=393&taxonomy_id=638In the course of project developments, our Servoy engineers have gained experience with a number of custom, third party plug-ins & beans including our own. Plug-ins such as mfRecordPro, mfServerUtils, Jasper Report Plug-in for Servoy, Scanner Plug-in for Servoy etc. and beans such as JSpinner, DBTreeView etc. are names among few of them.
Our Servoy developers have good experience in migrating Servoy applications from Servoy 3.X to Servoy 4.X and 5.1. In addition, we have "ported" or migrated software systems and business applications FileMaker to Servoy, FoxPro to Servoy and many other technologies to Servoy.
Servoy and Systems
Mindfire's Servoy team has delivered multiple business systems in Servoy. Here are some examples of systems we have developed on Servoy.
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Contact management system (CMS)
- Inventory management system
- Electronic health records (EHR/EMR) system
- Laboratory management system (LMS)
- Time-sheet management system
Servoy and Industries
Mindfire has worked on Servoy projects across various Industries, as given below:
- Servoy business system development for small business
- Servoy application development and Servoy database development for IT departments in medium and large organizations
- Servoy system development for the Media and Entertainment Industry
- Servoy development for the Healthcare Industry
- Servoy development for Non-profit Organizations
- Servoy web development for Online Internet businesses
Context of Servoy Development Services
Servoy has its application in different areas/context of development, and Mindfire has experience in each of these different areas.
- Servoy as a platform for building cross-platform software products
- Servoy for custom business systems
- Servoy for Rich/Web client supported applications (Internet/Intranet)
To view some of our Servoy projects please visit Servoy Development
or to view the plug-ins & beans developed by us, please visit List of Servoy Beans & Plug-ins
. To discuss about our services, expertise and how we can help you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-248-686-1424.